The Opportunity to be a Changemaker …
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team at World Vision on an initial 3 month contract based at our Burwood East Office, VIC on a part time basis (3 days per week).
You will support the broader marketing analytics function and will be responsible for providing insights and reporting to improve performance digital marketing activities at a channel level for always on activity.
The role will interface with various functions of the marketing team as well as agency partners to aggregate data for the purpose of providing a holistic view of campaign/channel performance.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Providing digital insights from campaign based digital marketing activities to effectively measure and report on performance
- Deliver relevant campaign insights to drive development of new initiatives and optimisation of existing strategies
- Develop Social Media and Content analytics capability
- Propose and collaborate on the development and execution of test & learn approaches for digital marketing channels and campaign activity
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards to support campaign outcomes
- Develop and maintain reporting methodologies to effectively measure various digital marketing activities
- In conjunction with other business functions, defining and managing solutions for the improvement and security of data and its quality
Who we are looking for…
We are seeking a team-oriented individual who is keen on delivering deep dive insights and recommendations to the wider business. You will enjoy a collaborative environment and will be adaptable and flexible in your working approach.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Strong proven experience in using GA360 and digital analytics to analyse and generate insights
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Datorama
- Exposure to social tracking tools like Sprinklr, Hootsuite would be highly advantageous
- Strong written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to produce sound written reports and technical documentation
- Experience with digital tag management and website analytics
What you need to know…
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
Why you should apply…
A career with World Vision Australia is an opportunity to join a sector-leading humanitarian aid organisation and a team of purpose-driven and diverse professionals who are each committed to our mission: the fight against global poverty and its causes.
Aside from the opportunity for broad and life-changing impact in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable, some of our other benefits include:
- Access to professional development programs that include on-the-job learning, e-learning, workshops, forums, leadership development and internal mobility.
- Policies that may accommodate flexible working and other working arrangements to tailor and encourage individual performance.
- An opportunity to shape an already market leading organisation to achieve even greater impact
- A highly engaged team culture that is dynamic, growing in agility and pace, and committed to serve beyond the call of duty.
- A culture that encourages truth telling with grace that confronts challenges and issues to clear teams for success in a timely fashion
Why World Vision…
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children.
People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
With us, job satisfaction takes on a greater meaning. We have over 50,000 dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers, 10 million committed supporters who are changing lives and 100 million people as a part of World Vision’s supported communities.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan