The Opportunity to be a Changemaker…
The D365 Application developer role exists to deliver analysis and configuration services that support the effective development, enhancement, maintenance and use of World Vision Australia’s dynamics 365 solutions.
As part of this role you will be required to do the following:
- Develop, enhance and support applications within the WVA Dynamics 365 suite.
- Perform coding to written technical/functional specifications and standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyse defects/work requests, identify causes, resolve issues and anticipate implications.
- Work on incidents, changes/enhancements and support project implementations.
- Develop and support interfaces/integrations between Dynamics 365 and other related systems.
- Conduct effective unit testing and integration testing to ensure the highest quality products.
- Provides reasonable and fair estimates for assigned tasks, work efforts and projects
- Attend project rituals (such as Stand-ups, Retros) when required
Who we are looking for…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar.
- Hands-on experience with Dynamics 365/CRM/ERP development and customisations
- Solid skills with X++, C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server 2008/2012/2016, Power BI
- Experience with migrations of data into Dynamics including staging tables and data transformation
- O365, SharePoint and MS PowerApps (Flow, PowerApps, Forms etc) experience
- A logical approach to problem solving and an investigative and inquisitive mind
- Excellent communication skills, both in terms of written (documentation) and verbal (e.g. facilitating workshops)
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation and with external parties
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic environment, solving problems and ensuring stakeholders are part of the solution
- Effective time management and personal organisation skills
What you need to know…
This role is a permanent position operating in a full-time capacity and will be based at our head office in Burwood East, Victoria.
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
Why you should apply…
A career with World Vision Australia is an opportunity to join a sector-leading humanitarian aid organisation and a team of purpose-driven and diverse professionals who are each committed to our mission: the fight against global poverty and its causes.
Aside from the opportunity for broad and life-changing impact in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable, some of our other benefits include:
- Access to professional development programs that include on-the-job learning, e-learning, workshops, forums, leadership development and internal mobility.
- Policies that may accommodate flexible working and other working arrangements to tailor and encourage individual performance.
- An opportunity to shape an already market leading organisation to achieve even greater impact
- A highly engaged team culture that is dynamic, growing in agility and pace, and committed to serve beyond the call of duty.
- A culture that encourages truth telling with grace that confronts challenges and issues to clear teams for success in a timely fashion
- Access to salary packaging tax advantages.
Why World Vision…
- World Vision is a global community of millions, working together for one purpose: to change the lives of vulnerable children.
- Our supporters, partners and staff join forces with communities on the ground to help children achieve good health, access education for life, experience the love of God and their neighbours and are cared for, protected and participating. Together we share proven, world-class development methods to bring food, water, education and economic change.
- Our organisational culture reflects a "Partnership" of World Vision offices in nearly 100 countries and almost 37,000 staff working towards one vision: Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so. World Vision has profound global impact reaching one person every 10 secs with clean water, and every 60 secs a family gets access to tools and support they need to get out of poverty.
- In Australia, World Vision is an iconic brand and market leader in a sector that is renewing itself for the 21st century. Brand metrics are improving, staff engagement growing, donor satisfaction and delight is improving, and public advocacy has been significant and powerful in bringing change. The organisation is also undergoing significant digital renewal exploring and drawing upon a range of digital tools to refresh donor direct experiences of the powerful transformation work of World Vision.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan