The Opportunity to be a Changemaker …
We are seeking a Strategy & Insights Analyst to join our team at World Vision Australia on a part-time basis (3 days per week) for an initial 3 month period. The Strategy & Insights Analyst will support the wider marketing team with supporter and campaign insights and dashboard builds.
You will provide analytical insights into the supporter, their giving behaviour and other attitudinal data to drive continuous improvement within marketing campaigns. You will also provide clear, accurate and reliable data/insights into supporter behaviours.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Partnering closely and supporting the business to assist in developing data led strategies
- Build, implement and maintain the statistically lead Test and Learn framework encompassing various types scenarios from concept testing through to in-campaign multi-variate tests
- Partake in experience/design workshops and supporting analysis that support strategic direction and make recommendations based on insights
- Collaborate closely with the research arm to consolidate all data/insights for easy distillation and education within the business to encourage a data led dynamic
- Create and develop analytics packs to simplify the core learnings for continual improvement
- Working closely and collaborating other business functions to enhance understanding of data and its use, and ensuring a robust marketing/communications strategy
Your skills and experience will include:
You will be an experienced Marketing Analyst with Strong proven experience of using MS SQL to extract, analyse and create data for generating insights. You will have sound written and verbal communication skills and experience with stakeholder engagement with regard to presenting your findings and recommendations.
What you need to know…
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
Why World Vision…
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children.
People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
With us, job satisfaction takes on a greater meaning. We have over 50,000 dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers, 10 million committed supporters who are changing lives and 100 million people as a part of World Vision’s supported communities.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan