The Opportunity to be a Changemaker …
Due to an internal promotion, we are seeking a Personalisation & Experience Analytics Manager to lead our Analytics & Insights team at World Vision Australia on a full-time basis.
Accustomed to agile ways of working, you will lead the marketing analytics function which encompasses end to end marketing campaign analytics including development of campaign targeting strategies, campaign reporting methodologies and campaign reporting and data extraction across all channels. The role supports and develops the analytics and insights team and works closely with the wider marketing team to deliver on business wide initiatives.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
This role interfaces with the Marketing Leads to deliver end to end campaign and always on analytics. You will lead the development of effective profiling and targeting strategies to support the achievement of campaign objectives. You will develop methodologies to effectively measure uplift and incremental gains which includes development of control group methodologies, test market methodologies, test and learn activities etc.
The role will also develop reporting capability to effectively measure campaign performance and translate outcomes to insight to drive optimisation, improve future campaign performance to support achievement of objectives.
Your key accountability areas will include;
- Marketing performance reporting - Develop marketing analytics reporting suite, marketing reporting & insight forums and rhythms to effectively measure, report and optimise campaign & always on marketing activity.
- Campaign Targeting & Forecasting Strategies - Work with the Marketing Leads to develop profiling and targeting strategies on the basis of owned data sets, segmentation, models and market data to drive campaign outcomes.
- Team Leadership - Invest and grow team capability including developing talent and succession and drive high levels of team engagement to enable and underpin performance.
- Process & Automation - Work with the analytics & insights manager to democratise data & automate feeds and processes to reduce manual tasks and reliance on outdated system
- Test & Learn - Work with the Marketing Leads to develop effective test and learn strategies to improve marketing effectiveness and inform optimisation approach to ensure statistical significance.
Your skills and experience will include:
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who is well versed in marketing analytics including campaign targeting, reporting across digital and traditional mediums and approaches. You will have a strong customer service approach with the ability to adapt your communication style to suit the needs of the audience.
- Experience developing test and learn hypothesis and test cells that deliver statistically significant test results.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Statistics, Analytics or similar
- Sound knowledge of various techniques to track uplift / incremental return from marketing investment
- Knowledge and experience leveraging various segmentation and models to drive campaign targeting
What you need to know…
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
Why World Vision…
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
With us, job satisfaction takes on a greater meaning. We have over 50,000 dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers, 10 million committed supporters who are changing lives and 100 million people as a part of World Vision’s supported communities.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan