The Opportunity to be a Changemaker …
We’re now looking for a Marketing Manager, focused on Supporter Retention, to develop and lead campaign execution across all stages of the supporter lifecycle to achieve key commercial retention objectives.
This full time role will focus on delivering high-quality interactions at each stage of a supporters Lifecyle journey across a range of channels. Your role will be to improve retention of our existing supporters, with a focus on mass market pledge supporters, but also extending to our philanthropic and corporate donors.
The role leads a team of four who are responsible for the delivery of retention programs across multiple segments. The Retention Marketing Manager needs to apply a strategic focus to developing a robust retention strategy whilst also having a detailed understanding of data and analytics in order to define targeting and segment opportunities.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop, communicate and maintain the retention Marketing Strategy - Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop the overarching retention marketing strategy to support the achievement of yearly retention KPIs and ensure alignment to the Marketing Strategy, with clear line of sight between strategy, objectives, plan and initiatives
- Marketing Plan Delivery - Develop and deliver key retention initiatives and activities in-line with the plan which include, lifecycle program implementation including supporter contact strategy rules of engagement and defining automated journey initiatives. Along with key annual retention campaigns that relate to key supporter and field programming moments
- Monitor and Optimise Retention Programs - Work with the data & analytics team to define test & learn strategies, monitor campaign success and apply optimisations both in the short and long term
- Stakeholder Management - Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to ensure the business is aligned in regard to retention activity, ensuring key stakeholders are confident in the marketing team’s ability to execute on agreed strategies/plans
- Financial Accountability - Manage the retention budget in-line with forecasted spend and track, measure, optimise spend across all retention activity to maximise return and deliver on retention targets – including being a key contributor to annual planning target and expense forecasting
- People Management - Invest and grow team capability including developing talent and succession and actively communicate priorities and ensure delivery against timelines/schedules
Your skills and experience will include:
- Commercial acumen is key, as the role has key involvement in enterprise wide and channel planning and targets.
- Proven ability to work at a strategic level (generating innovative ideas) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns, stakeholder management, analysing data, and solving problems).
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or similar
- Experience in defining customer lifecycle programs at a strategic and executional level
- Ideally experience with digital subscriber base and CRM platforms – building and running retention and growth marketing campaigns based on best practice, along with a solid understanding of data and analytics principles, models and structures.
- Effective budget management & financial acumen in analysing performance & effecting changes
- Solid experience in below the line marketing, especially use of digital channels
What you need to know…
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
Why World Vision…
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
With us, job satisfaction takes on a greater meaning. We have over 50,000 dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers, 10 million committed supporters who are changing lives and 100 million people as a part of World Vision’s supported communities.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan