The Opportunity to be a Changemaker …
We’re now looking for a Retail Fundraising Manager, focused on our third party vendor relationships. Your role will be responsible for managing existing third-party relationships as well as the procurement process of new third-party vendors to deliver a sustainable relationship pipeline for subscription, cash income resources to contribute to child wellbeing whilst providing an optimal supporter experience.
You will oversee and coordinate the activity for third-parties from locational bookings, to campaigns, inventory, process and risk compliance in conjunction with the retail logistics team.
This role has flexibility to work in VIC, NSW, ACT or QLD and the flexibility to work from home. This role also requires some interstate travel.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
Your role will be focused on building relationships and securing new strategic partnerships with third-party retailers and operators to provide both subscription, pledge and cash income for World Vision Australia.
- Third-Party Management – you will be responsible for the day to day management of third party sales partners to ensure we are meeting pledge and cash income targets in line with our business practices and ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Risk Management, Compliance - Effective management of due diligence and risk assessment processes, formal partnership agreements including legal compliance and risk mitigation in a timely manner.
- Procurement and Contract Management - Contract Manager for procurement for all third-party tenders including the establishment of new third-party partnerships that meet WVA’s field requirements and create shared value for Child sponsorship income.
- Stakeholder Management - Working closely with the Head of Retail to implement sales & income strategy. Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders alike, delivering supporter centric experiences and timely responses to incoming requests and enquiries.
- Budget and ROI managements - Manage a profitable and cost-efficient channel, ensuring activity and campaigns are completed within budget
- Communications and Reporting - Ensure expectations are met with excellent quality reporting, feedback and communications.
Your skills and experience will include:
Success in this role will come from the ability to manage deep and robust relationships with diverse stakeholders in complex environments.
- Tertiary qualifications in business studies as an advantage
- Use of CRM (i.e. Salesforce)
- Knowledge of partnership brokering methodology
- Fundraising and Sales qualifications preferred
- Strong background Retail, B2B/B2C sales, fundraising or account management experience
- New business development/ partnership brokering and/or new supporter acquisition
What you need to know…
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
Why World Vision…
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
With us, job satisfaction takes on a greater meaning. We have over 50,000 dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers, 10 million committed supporters who are changing lives and 100 million people as a part of World Vision’s supported communities.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan