The Opportunity to be a Changemaker
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Data & Reporting Analyst to be part of the Business Intelligence (BI) Data & Reporting Analyst team.
This role is accountable for ensuring the provision of performance reports and dashboards to the business, that will play a critical role in driving decision making related to market-based activities and campaigns.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
Your skills and experience will include:
- First specialised experience in an Analytics role ideally within a Service organisation and/or NGO
- Solid understanding of finance systems, financial reporting and accounting principals
- Experience leading initiatives/projects or have team leadership aspirations
- Superior communication, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Advanced experienced with using SQL Server for data analysis, modelling and reconciliation
- Solid experience with database development including Views, Stored Procedures, query optimisation techniques, triggers and variables
- Advanced experience building Power BI reports in sales, finance or fundraising environments
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
What you need to know
This role is a permanent position operating in a full-time capacity and will be based at our head office in Burwood East, Victoria.
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
Why World Vision
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
With us, job satisfaction takes on a greater meaning. We have over 50,000 dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers, 10 million committed supporters who are changing lives and 100 million people as a part of World Vision’s supported communities.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan