The Opportunity to be a Changemaker …
We’re now looking for a Digital Content Producer to produce innovative video content and photography for World Vision Australia (WVA) across various channels and advance the organisation’s capacity to provide outstanding engagement opportunities to supporters and other audiences.
In this full time role, you will work collaboratively to conceptualise, capture (video and stills photography), edit, post-produce, occasionally executive produce and realise digital content solutions, which meet both editorial quality expectations and business objectives in a fast paced agile environment.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being a visual storyteller with a bold and creative approach to digital content to create thumb-stopping creative. You utilise graphics and animations to help tell our beneficiaries stories and create engaging, thumb stopping videos
- You are happy to think up content ideas for Instagram Reels, Tik Tok user generated content competitions, or Facebook live. You live and breathe social media, and love to give it everything a go
- Working at pace, sometimes requires social media videos to be produced in short time frames to capitalise on trends and breaking news
- Set up and maintain production processes, procedures and maintenance schedules that will optimise output
- Contribute positively towards a culture of cross-functional accountability, collaboration (with internal and external stakeholders) and service excellence to achieve outcomes of the highest possible standards.
- Ensure that all WVA communications meet WVA professional, accuracy, quality and corporate standards
Your skills and experience will include:
- Strong skills competence in photography, video filming and editing in order to efficiently deliver short form segment or content packages in appropriate formats for digital dissemination.
- A high level of operational knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, specifically with Premiere Pro, Encoder, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom.
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Media, Social Sciences or related discipline
- You have experience in filming and postproduction editing videos, you can also get in a take-photos if needed. You aren’t afraid to get on the tools, getting behind a camera and giving it a go is exactly what you love to do.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently, and consistently deliver to deadlines
- Ability to edit existing footage and generate new and exciting content pieces
- Understanding the different nuances required for specific advertising and organic platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google platforms etc)
- Strong production management ability including organising and scheduling capabilities
- Proven high level of interpersonal skills for interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable
What you need to know…
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
Why World Vision…
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
With us, job satisfaction takes on a greater meaning. We have over 50,000 dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers, 10 million committed supporters who are changing lives and 100 million people as a part of World Vision’s supported communities.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan