The Opportunity to be a Changemaker
Due to our new ERP project, we are seeking a Power Business Intelligence Analyst for a duration of 8 months to direct and engage in the design, development and implementation of reporting requirements as part of the WVA ERP Project.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Database Management Systems;
- Database and BI solution design;
- Guidance and support to the ERP project;
- Ongoing engagement in activities across the whole application lifecycle.
The role will liaise with key business stakeholders with respect to requirements relating to finance reports and agree on priorities and timeframes to development and implement the reports.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Proven experience in database and data warehouse using the Microsoft suite of Power BI development tools including SQL Server, SharePoint and Excel Services
- Microsoft Power BI reporting and SQL development skills
- Previous project experience and an understanding of project delivery methodologies
- High level conceptual and analytical skills with the capacity to develop solutions for a range of complex issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to deliver consultations and presentations at a senior level
- Strong stakeholder management, engagement and relationship skills including the ability to work in partnership with stakeholders within cross-functional teams and influence senior executives
- Enthusiasm, creativity and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills: listening, understanding and persuading
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent demonstrated experience
What you need to know
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
Why World Vision
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
With us, job satisfaction takes on a greater meaning. We have over 50,000 dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers, 10 million committed supporters who are changing lives and 100 million people as a part of World Vision’s supported communities.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan