The Opportunity to be a Changemaker …
We are now looking for a Business Risks & Continuous Improvement Manager to support our retail channels by creating and maintaining a formalised risk framework to lead operational management, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager, you will lead and manage the voice of supporter program, complaints framework and planning channel communications to ensure we are creating the best possible experience for our supporters.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Business Risk Management – You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a formalised risk framework to lead operational management and ensure adherence to policies and procedures across multiple channels.
- Supporter Experience & Complaints – You will manage and oversee the Voice of Supporter program across the retail channels, providing insights and recommendations on supporter experience strategy
- Continuous Improvement – You will deliver information and analytics to support continuous improvement of technology and recommend and lead technology process improvements that enhance the customer experience and increase productivity
- Quality Assurance Program Management – You will engage with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for Improvement through a Quality, Productivity and Performance lens and facilitate personal and professional development of direct reports and teams and manage performance in line with WVA’s performance framework.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with demonstrated success in influencing senior stakeholders and leading cross functional teams
- Experience in leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience in creating and maintaining a formalised risk framework
- Tertiary qualification/accreditation desirable or extensive relevant experience
- Strong analytical, reporting and consulting skills
- Sound leadership, guidance and coaching to a multidisciplinary team that drives effective sales practices and culture that is aligned to the WVA brand and supporter experience & expectations
What you need to know…
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
Why World Vision…
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
With us, job satisfaction takes on a greater meaning. We have over 50,000 dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers, 10 million committed supporters who are changing lives and 100 million people as a part of World Vision’s supported communities.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan