The opportunity to be a Changemaker
We are seeking a Dynamics Architect to provide Microsoft Dynamics and PowerApps related architectural advice and support to the CRM Discovery Project and broader Enterprise Technology roadmap (CRM, Finance, Marketing, grants management and related middleware) to enable delivery of effective Microsoft-related solutions.
As part of this role you will deliver an effective target-state and transition-staged solution and enterprise architecture design for World Vision Australia’s CRM, marketing and finance ecosystem; incorporating and optimising use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and Customer Experience modules, along with effective use of Azure middleware, a data warehouse, Responsys lead generation and campaign automation, Salesforce and Cvent.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Overall current-state, target-state and transition-state architectures across Dynamics 365 CE & F&O, GrantVantage, Azure middleware, data warehouse, lead generation and campaign automation including Responsys and Dynamics, PowerBI and optimal reporting solutions, optimal business workflow and rules solutions, Cvent and Salesforce. (“Transition-state architectures” means during CRM project releases, completion of CRM project and any stages following eg considering Salesforce, Cvent, data warehouse, middleware, Responsys). Note that focus is on Dynamics 365 CE & F&O, with the other pieces as supporting architecture.
- Solution Design for Dynamics 365 CE & F&O
- Project release strategy hypothesis (ie are there any pieces to be ‘carved out’ first?)
- Answers to relevant architectural questions such as where different types of reporting and business rules are best located.
Your skills and experience will include:
- 5+ years of solution and/or enterprise architecture experience with Dynamics 365 CE and FinOps and the surrounding architecture – including reporting, data warehouse, data lake, lead generation and marketing automation and product inventory. Note that focus is on Dynamics 365 CE & F&O with the other pieces as supporting architecture, so Dynamics 365 CE &/or F&O experience is critical.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver Solution Architecture Document & Solution Design Document (mandatory)
- Microsoft-related enterprise architecture skill (preferred)
- Dynamics 365 CE &/or F&O architecture-related experience (mandatory)
- Knowledge/experience of data warehouse, reporting solutions, Azure middleware and/or business workflow and rules solutions (preferred)
What you need to know
This role is a 6 months fixed term contract operating in a full-time capacity and will be based at our head office in Burwood East, Victoria. Flexible working arrangements (time and location) may be considered.
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
Why World Vision
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
With us, job satisfaction takes on a greater meaning. We have over 50,000 dedicated and passionate staff and volunteers, 10 million committed supporters who are changing lives and 100 million people as a part of World Vision’s supported communities.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan