The Opportunity to be a Changemaker
At World Vision Australia, our Fundraising Promoters are a class of their own. Join our in-house team on Casual basis and play a key role in inspiring Australians to take action and make a difference in the lives of children affected by poverty.
Some of the Key Accountabilities include:
- Initiate conversations, build rapport with the public
- Excel in a fast-paced role
- Resilience & ability to achieve personal fundraising targets (Sales & Quality)
- Open to learn & continuously improve your skills & knowledge via training/ongoing coaching
Who we are looking for..
As a confident communicator, you are passionate about being a voice for the world’s most vulnerable children. You understand the need for urgent action and utilise your charisma to engage with a high volume of people from all walks of life to inspire them to pledge their support.
- Ideally you will have proven experience working in fundraising, Face to Face retail, or sales
- Strong self-confidence & motivation skills enabling you to engage with members of the general public
- Competitive, goal focused & driven to achieve daily pledge targets
- Ability to influence others
- Available for at least 3 x 5.5 hours shifts Monday to Friday
Why you should apply…
Aside from the opportunity for broad and life-changing impact in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable, some of our other benefits include:
- Receive paid on-the-job training and a competitive hourly rate ($26.96 incl. loading + super + penalty rates)
- Opportunities for career progression, reward, and recognition program
- Be a part of a high performing, professional culture genuinely committed to one common goal and inspire each other to achieve.
What you need to know…
You will be required to work across Metro Sydney shopping centres. Some examples of centre’s are Blacktown, Bondi, Macquarie and Bankstown.
We have limited spaces, and interviews will start immediately; the role may be filled before the closing date. Please apply now via the link below with your current CV including the details of 2 referees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children Check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
Why World Vision…
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow. As a global Christian humanitarian organisation, we provide short-term and long-term assistance and have impacted the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children and people worldwide. With approximately 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries, World Vision has been engaging people to work towards eliminating poverty and its causes for almost 7 decades.
World Vision Australia delivers life changing impact because we are community-led, child-focused and inspired by our Christian faith.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan