Are you a change intrapreneur? Do you thrive on driving change that fuels innovation within an organisation? World Vision Australia is seeking to drive change and innovation for the Australian First Nations and the world’s most vulnerable children impacted by Climate Change. We are looking for an experienced change intrapreneur to assist our senior leaders in managing and navigating the change inherent in these two strategic initiatives.
Who we’re looking for
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, and outcome-oriented change intrapreneur to work for Australia’s largest international NGO to make change happen in the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with senior leaders to shape the change and innovation agenda for the Australian First Nation and Climate Change initiatives
- Work with and influence a broad spectrum of internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful navigation of change
- Design effective change intervention strategies to create and model the change we want to see happen within the organisation
- Help promote and create an organisational culture that embraces innovation and taking of calculated risks
- Project manage Australia First Nations and Climate Change initiatives to build momentum and progress.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Demonstrated experience in leading complex enterprise change, leveraging key stakeholders to drive change in line with vision, strategy, and culture
- Experience in managing multitude of stakeholders, facilitating constructive engagements to gain commitment and buy-in towards a shared vision, approach, and outcomes.
- Experience in assisting key decision makers navigate through a range of risks and issues
- Deep understanding of the leadership, strategy, and culture in making change happen
- Effective planning and project management skills with strong ability to adapt the plan to changing priorities and circumstances.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with strong emphasis on active listening and persuasive influencing.
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward
The selection process:
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
This role is a permanent position operating in a full-time capacity and will be based from our head office in Burwood East, Victoria.
We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for the world’s most vulnerable children through relief, development and advocacy work.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan