Reporting to the Feedback & Retention Team Leader, we are seeking a Loyalty Consultant for the Feedback and Retention team to provide superior service to WVA’s supporters and the Australian public whilst contributing to achieving WVA’s Child Sponsorship and related products acquisition targets.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Inbound & Outbound contact with supporters who have expressed their desire to cancel with the objective to retain their ongoing support.
- Outbound contact to provide updates and changes to ongoing sponsorships, and to retain support
- Demonstrating competency in the behaviours related to supporter retention and loyalty creation, including pre-emptively identifying and acting in mitigation of potential risks.
- Demonstrating a professional, flexible and courteous attitude / response towards supporters, internal customers and the public.
- Providing timely, accurate response / follow-up to WVA staff, supporters, internal customers and the public.
- Being available as indicated by your agreed roster.
Loyalty & Retention
- Through the identification and maximisation of critical behaviours to develop long term loyalty.
- By meeting set targets in sales and retention.
- Appling the way we work call standards and principles at all times.
- Accurately maintain supporters’ records and task statistics.
- Provide operational support in the delivery of projects relating to Feedback & Loyalty responsibilities.
- Keeping up to date with organisational changes in regard to policies and field programs to ensure accurate information is shared with supporters, members of the public and wider contact centre teams.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent phone manner & communication skills.
- Ability to apply call standards
- Problem solving and time management skills with the ability to assess priorities and complete large volumes of work.
- Demonstrated “service excellence” experience, attitude, patience and ability to build rapport with a wide range of people
- Demonstrated success working within a retention & sales focussed environment
- Demonstrated ability to apply, and adapt, service concepts, skills and theories in individual interactions with supporters and internal customers
What you need to know…
This role is a permanent position operating in a full-time capacity and will be based at our head office in Burwood East, Victoria.
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
Why World Vision…
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow. As a global Christian humanitarian organisation, we provide short-term and long-term assistance and have impacted the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children and people worldwide. With approximately 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries, World Vision has been engaging people to work towards eliminating poverty and its causes for almost 7 decades.
World Vision Australia delivers life changing impact because we are community-led, child-focused and inspired by our Christian faith.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan