We have a rare opportunity for a Insights Analyst to join World Vision’s high performing marketing team. An integral member of the Acquisition Marketing team, the Digital Analyst's key responsibility will be co-ordinating and providing well-articulated insights on trends and data from Digital Analytics relating to online channels across World Vision Australia and provide commentary to inform marketing, product, and business decisions.
The Acquisition Marketing team is a small and close-knit team that is passionate about doing what is right for our supporters. We work collaboratively with each other and respect each other’s expertise and contribution towards the business, enabling us to support our mission of empowering Australians to create meaningful change for the world’s most vulnerable children and adults.
Your areas of responsibility include;
Data Insights & Analytics
- Use of analytical, logical and problem-solving methodologies to generate insights from data on campaign performance and site performance.
- Extract, analyze and synthesize data to measure and report on user behaviours across acquisition and growth channels.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to manage the on-site conversion and e-commerce funnel tracking from various digital marketing initiatives.
- Tagging and tracking of all digital assets part of our online environments using Google Tag Manager.
- Aggregate relevant data that clearly articulates the appropriate insights and commentary for stakeholders
- Design, build well-structured reporting dashboards in Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Partner with key stakeholders to bring insight to business decisions using digital analytics data and assist key stakeholders and team members in identifying, monitoring, and understanding key business metrics through dashboarding and analysis
- Help manage the digital marketing test and learn program to enable continuous learning.
- Working closely with the Digital Performance Lead by aggregating key data sources to help develop CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) on core product pages to drive online acquisition in line with data insights.
Who we’re looking for
We're looking for a team player who enjoys working in smaller, nimble, and digital focused teams with a strong emphasis on delivery. Excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
Your skills, attributes, and experience will include;
- Experience in a digital technical environment working with GA360 (or similar), Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics and third-party programs
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Statistics, Analytics or similar
- Previous digital analyst experience in a cross functional environment or agency
- Experience using dashboarding tools such as Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, or equivalent
- Commercial awareness with strong problem-solving skills and can formulate solutions in an ever-changing and highly fluid environment
- High degree of curiosity and an aptitude to drive and uncover insights
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Well-developed communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support, and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development, and advocacy work.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible work arrangements, free-onsite parking and an onsite café.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan