We are currently seeking 2 x CRM Product Owners (PO) for World Vision Australia (WVA), responsible for the design, usability, quality of the product and product features. The PO works with architects, product marketing and development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each product release, The PO understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs, enabling us to support our mission of empowering Australians to create meaningful change for the world’s most vulnerable children and adults.
These positions operate for a fixed term period until end of September 2022 operating in a full-time capacity and will be based at our head office in Burwood East, Vic.
Some of the Key Accountabilities include:
- Daily Stand-ups: Ensure project tasks are on track and to provide input if required to the technical team
- Story preparation: Add the requirements which should be picked up by the team in the next delivery phase.
- Pre-planning: Overview of the next delivery phase objectives where the whole project team attends.
- System Demonstrations: Attend and/or present demonstrations of the system and capture any requirements or queries raised by the Finance teams attending the demonstration. The feedback is captured, reviewed and then prioritise by the Product Owner.
Who we’re looking for
As the successful applicant, you will have a breadth of capabilities, including a strong service approach towards all stakeholders.
You will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications – Degree-level in business/computer science/engineering/software qualifications
- Have demonstrable industry experience in the Finance space
- Experience with designing and/or verifying software solutions
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Solid understanding of the WVA business operations in your area and current business processes
- Considerable experience working within cross-functional teams and communicating with senior business stakeholders
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development and advocacy work. We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan