As part of the Product Management team for World Vision Australia, the CRM Product Manager will be responsible for maintaining a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision through consultation and liaison with all the different business teams impacted by the project.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract working in a full time capacity.
In addition to this you will;
- Lead the Product management team of Product Owners to liaise across the CRM Project’s major areas of system and business change: Retail, Private Funding, Marketing and Finance.
- Be responsible for the product and product features from concept to the end of the project. You will work with the product owners to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release and you will have ultimate responsibility for the design, usability, quality and delivery of a product or feature.
- You will be a key decision maker on priorities escalated from the Product Owners and work to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle.
Who we’re looking for
As the successful applicant, you will have a breadth of capabilities including enthusiasm, creativity and outstanding interpersonal skills.
In addition, you will have:
- A strong understanding of, or previous experience in, a Product Owner or Product Manager role
- Experience with designing and/or verifying software solutions
- Excellent communication skills: listening, understanding and persuading
- Be resilient, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Considerable experience working within cross-functional teams and collaborating and communicating with senior business stakeholders
- Previous experience working within an Agile team
- An understanding of corporate CRM processes, especially in an NGO business
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CRM or Dynamics FnO an advantage
- Prior experience in gathering business requirements
- Understanding of business processing mapping an advantage
- Tertiary qualified – Degree-level business/computer science/engineering/software qualifications
- Strong knowledge of and/or certifications/credentials in a broad range of industry methodologies including project delivery methodologies
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development and advocacy work. We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan