The Head of People Partnerships plays an important role in aligning our people with our ambitious business objectives. Working with the People & Culture Leadership Team this role oversees the prioritisation and delivery of all P&C partnering activities to ensure they are in alignment to World Vision Australia strategy, business needs, culture, and operating style. The role provides significant HR insight and expertise within P&C and across the organisation at a senior level to assist with continued capability growth.
Your areas of responsibility include;
- Shape and translate global People & Culture Leader Framework and business strategy into key result areas for partnering team
- Oversee the management and facilitation of employee relations and OH&S cases including performance management, award agreements and employee discipline.
- Prioritisation and delivery of all People & Culture partnering activities
- Drive an operational excellence mindset across all People & Culture Partnering relationships, actions and team members
- Deliver comprehensive data insights and analytical reporting to assist in the measurement, identification and subsequent decisions related to people trends/risks/employee engagement to support our strategic priorities
- Take a key leadership position for people related organisational change and business restructuring activities, managing organisational and people risk appropriately
- Manage organisational and people risk appropriately when making business related people decisions
- Design and lead initiatives to maximise the engagement of all employees
- Manage annual remuneration review process
Who we’re looking for
You are an authentic, engaging and inspiring leader with a toolkit filled with broad HR experience, knowledge and insight. As a trusted advisor, you understand and respect diversity of opinion and are able to influence strategic decisions that support policy. You thrive in an environment where each day is different, and willingly roll up your sleeves to support operational needs whilst balance your strategic responsibilities.
In addition to this your skills, attributes, and experience will include;
- Tertiary qualification, with in Human Resources/Organisational Development, Business, or commensurate experience complimented with Senior HR Leadership / Manager role
- Extensive knowledge of key HR areas of practice including, ER/IR, OHS, Remuneration and Benefits
- International experience and knowledge HR issues and practice
- Experience managing multi-functional and specialised HR teams
- Experience in delivering organisational wide projects and change initiatives
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management
- Experience working in complex matrix structures and engaging with senior (C-suite) stakeholders
- Experience working in the NGO / professional services industry
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging and flexible working arrangements.
We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support, and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development, and advocacy work.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible work arrangements, free-onsite parking and an onsite café.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan