The Marketing Analytics Lead exists to help mentor and grow the marketing analytics function in order to enable the wider marketing team to reach the right supporter at the right time, with the right message, on the right channel. You will play a pivotal role in developing and evolving the Marketing Analytics team by mentoring up to 4 analytics members, currently led by the Analytics Manager, and together will work on developing operational and tactical strategies to effectively utilise and embed advanced analytics into everyday marketing strategies.
Your role plays an integral part in the organisation, enabling us to support our mission of empowering Australians to create meaningful change for the world’s most vulnerable children and adults.
In addition to this you will:
- Work with the Marketing Leads to develop profiling and targeting strategies on the basis of owned data sets, segmentation, models and market data to drive campaign outcomes
- Model expected campaign outcomes from campaign approach to enable Marketing to make informed decisions related to campaign approach
- Identify new data modelling and segmentation needs on the basis of marketing requirements and collaborate with the Data Scientist to bring them to life
- Develop marketing analytics reporting suite, marketing reporting & insight forums and rhythms to effectively measure, report and optimise campaign & always on marketing activity.
- Develop methodologies to effectively measure campaign and always on activity performance through leveraging various analytics techniques including control groups, fallow groups, test markets
- Collaborate with the Marketing Leads to forecast annual acquisition & retention targets and provide effective tracking to enable them to understand performance.
- Work with the various teams within IT and Analytics to democratise data & automate feeds and processes to reduce manual tasks and reliance on outdated system and methods
- Invest and grow team capability including developing talent and succession
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who is a natural mentor, leader and whom has great experience interacting with many different stakeholders and departments.
You will have:
- 6+ years in marketing analytics including campaign targeting, reporting across digital and traditional mediums and approaches
- Experience in leveraging SaS and SQL
- Experience in GA360, BigQuery advantageous
- Strong customer service approach to all internal stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience leveraging various segmentation and models to drive campaign targeting
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Statistics, Analytics or similar
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development and advocacy work.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan