Here at World Vision Australia, we are passionate about engaging everyday Australians to be empowered to create meaningful change in the world. Creating and demonstrating impact about the work World Vision Australia does is critical in connecting and engaging the next generation of donors and ensure content fuels experiences that deepen engagement with supporters.
As Head of Brand, Content and Creative you will be a natural leader and an incredible story-teller who is equally as passionate about changing lives and tackling the big issues together with a talented team of creative and content experts.
Leading and inspiring a team of highly skilled creative designers, content producers, curators, copy writers and social media specialists, this role will champion the World Vision brand platform, lead the content agenda within the organisation and develop a centre of excellence for creative and content production, curation and delivery.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Lead the development and execution of brand strategies (external and internal) and campaign creative strategies, territories, concepts and assets
- Lead the design and delivery of impactful and meaningful creative and content marketing assets across all market segments and Go to Market (GTM) channels e.g. Social, digital, retail, peer to peer
- Empowering a team of highly skilled content producers, curators, copy writers and social media specialists to produce innovative content that conveys stories in new ways, through new formats.
As Head of Brand, Creative and Content you will be a natural leader and incredible story-teller who is equally as passionate about changing lives and tackling the big issues together.
You will have;
- Proven experience leading a large team in the creative department of a company or agency, and experience working in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Proven experience in the development & delivery of Brand Strategy and driving prolonged brand growth
- Proven experience in the development & delivery of Content Strategy and driving prolonged engagement via content of all forms across all channels
- Leading a Creative team and knowledge of creative strategy development, creative techniques and workflow management
- Highly tuned skills in publishing across all channels (particularly web & social)
- Experience in building strategic partnerships with external agencies and content providers.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Brand or Communications or relevant discipline.
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support, and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development, and advocacy work.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible work arrangements, free-onsite parking and an onsite café.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
Please note – The recruitment team will be away from 24th December 2021 to 4th January 2022. We will be back in contact with an update on applications in the new year.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan