The Supporter experience Consultant is accountable for engaging with our supporters through inbound or outbound channels and providing a high level of service excellence whilst optimising all opportunities to create loyalty and grow Child Sponsorship and related products. We are seeking 1x consultant to join our World Vision Australia team on a Permanent Part-time basis who can help us make real change in the world.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing superior service to WVA’s supporters and the Australian public, as well as assisting them in understanding WVA’s core purpose and supporting processes.
- Engaging with supporters in a manner which results in long-term loyalty whilst maximising opportunities to advocate on behalf of children and communities that WVA serve.
- Contributing towards achieving acquisition targets for Child Sponsorship and related products through optimising each opportunity to generate funds.
- Working both in a team and autonomously, you will maximise contact opportunities and provides accurate and timely responses to supporters.
- Providing operational support to contact centre’ various phone queues, both inbound and outbound, as per business needs.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Demonstrated “service excellence” experience. The ability to establish and build rapport, exploring supporter values in every interaction. Effective storytelling is essential to inspire and influence income generation and loyalty creation.
- Demonstrate a consistently professional, flexible, and courteous attitude towards WVA staff, supporters, internal customers, and the public.
- Computer literacy skills, e.g., strong skills in the use of MS Office Suite; email; calendar; accurate and efficient keyboard/data entry skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to identify, analyse and solving problems effectively and creatively when dealing with customers to determine appropriate actions
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development and advocacy work. We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan