Provide specialist analysis and ETL development skills to facilitate the successful ETL and data consolidation development for the CRM project. This will be achieved by working with the ETL Analyst and the CRM project team to analyse, design and maintain the WVA Data Warehouse structures and ETL processes. This role ensures the successful implementation of the ETL processes to translate the data from the source core systems into the WVA Data Warehouse.
Your role plays an integral part in the organisation, enabling us to support our mission of empowering Australians to create meaningful change for the world’s most vulnerable children and adults.
This is a contract role until September 2022.
You will be:
- Taking ownership and responsibility for all work items, while working effectively and collaboratively with immediate team members, peers, managers and project team stakeholders
- Working on the development of the ETL designs provided by the ETL Analyst to support the new plus existing data stores into the existing WVA Data Warehouse.
- Engaging with customers and Data / Product Owners to ensure work is delivered to agreed objectives
- Sustaining a high-level team focus, motivation and performance
- Providing timely and effective communications of project progress updates, risk and issues
- Completing ETL coding as required to meet project timelines
- Championing project delivery practices that lead to the production of high-quality solutions
Who we’re looking for
As the successful applicant you will have a deep understanding of the source and target systems using the WVA Data Warehouse and how that data is transformed between the systems.
You will also have:
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Hands-on skills of SQL Server MDS (Master Data Services)
- Experience in SQL script design, Data profiling, ETL Design, ETL Development
- 3+ years in data warehouse as ETL Developer
- 2+ years in SQL Server and MDS
- Considerable experience working within cross-functional teams
- CRM systems experience, including one or more of Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Jade ECHO, or similar
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle principles, in particular Agile / Scrum methodologies
- The ability to prioritise and communicate to staff the key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organisation/project goals
- Degree-level business/computer science/engineering/software qualifications
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development and advocacy work.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan