Lead the marketing analytics function which encompasses end to end marketing campaign analytics including development of campaign targeting strategies, campaign reporting methodologies and campaign reporting and data extraction across all channels
The role will develop methodologies to effectively measure uplift and incremental gains which includes development of control group methodologies, test market methodologies, test and learn activities etc.
Your role plays an integral part in the organisation, enabling us to support our mission of empowering Australians to create meaningful change for the world’s most vulnerable children and adults.
In addition to this you will:
- Develop reporting capability to effectively measure campaign performance and translate outcomes to insight to drive optimisation
- Improve future campaign performance to support achievement of objectives
- Work with the Marketing Leads to develop profiling and targeting strategies on the basis of owned data sets, segmentation, models and market data to drive campaign outcomes
- Identify new data modelling, segmentation and test & learn needs on the basis of marketing requirements and collaborate with the Advance Analytics Manager to bring them to life
- Work with the Data Science & Operations Manager and wider business to democratise data & automate feeds and processes to reduce manual tasks and reliance on outdated system
- Invest and grow team capability including developing talent and succession
- Drive high levels of team engagement to enable and underpin performance
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who is a natural mentor, leader and who has proven experience with stakeholder engagement and presenting your findings and recommendations.
You will have:
- 6+ years in marketing analytics including campaign targeting, reporting across digital and traditional mediums and approaches
- Proven experience in marketing (CRM) targeting campaign methodologies/strategies, customer/supporter segmentation
- Experience in leveraging SaS and SQL
- Experience developing test and learn hypothesis and test cells that deliver statistically significant test results.
- Strong customer service approach to all internal stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in people management
- Exposure to test and learn (test/control groups) methodologies
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Statistics, Analytics or similar
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families. World Vision Australia participates in the Inter-Agency Scheme for the Disclosure of Safeguarding-related Misconduct in Recruitment Process within the Humanitarian and Development Sector.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development and advocacy work.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan