We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join World Vision’s high performing Digital team. Reporting to the head of digital delivery, your primary responsibilities will be to build, maintain and support World Vision’s digital systems, including the World Vision Website and Supporter Portal.
Working closely with the Lead Developer, DevOps engineer and the broader digital team, this role will see you working across a broad range of technologies within the World Visions Digital stack, including .NET Core/Framework, Vue.JS and Microsoft Azure.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing end to end development of new and existing systems.
- Providing technical support to address system issues where required.
- Actively participating and contribute to solution design sessions.
- Promoting code into our production environment.
- Keeping system documentation accurate and up to date where necessary.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with C# .Net 4.5 or .NET Core.
- An understanding of REST based API’s.
- Exposure to a cloud-based provider, such as Azure or AWS.
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Experience with databases such as MS SQL Server or Postgres.
- Working knowledge of GIT and CI/CD pipelines.
- An understanding and secure coding practices.
- Experience with DevOps practices.
- Mobile app development (Xamarin framework preferable)
- Hands-on experience developing/extending a CMS or eCommerce platform, such as Sitefinity/Sitecore.
- Knowledge of AKS and containerization.
- Expose to Azure Cloud
What we offer:
- Salary packaging benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements (work from home and office).
- Free on-site parking.
- On-site café.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
What you need to know…
This role is a permanent position operating in a full-time capacity and will be based at our head office in Burwood East, Victoria.
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries. World Vision Australia participates in the Inter-Agency Scheme for the Disclosure of Safeguarding-related Misconduct in Recruitment Process within the Humanitarian and Development Sector.
Why World Vision…
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow. As a global Christian humanitarian organisation, we provide short-term and long-term assistance and have impacted the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children and people worldwide. With approximately 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries, World Vision has been engaging people to work towards eliminating poverty and its causes for almost 7 decades.
World Vision Australia delivers life changing impact because we are community-led, child-focused and inspired by our Christian faith.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan