An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Business Administration Manager to join our team at World Vision Australia. This is a permanent full time opportunity based at our Burwood East office.
This role will suit a motivated, upbeat and passionate person to support the marketing department and wider organisation. You will be working amongst a team of enthusiastic professionals who will value your support and contribution. When you join World Vision Australia, you will become part of a diverse team who will stop at nothing to create meaningful change in the world.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for the administrative support for the department, providing high levels of administrative and operational support. You will be a key contact for the department and play an important part in project coordination and communication across multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Chief & Department Assistance - Provide high level administrative advice and support to Chief and Department. Prepare presentations and reports agenda, minutes and other meeting documentation and follow up as required.
- Calendar & email management and administration - Maintain the calendar of the Chief.
- Finance - Initiate, manage and process finance-related tasks in accordance with WVA policies, standards and audit requirements.
- Communication – Assist with administration activities in relation to the wider portfolio of the Department.
- Travel Management & Support - Travel coordination for the Chief, and support, training and referral for Department.
Your skills and experience will include:
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to produce clear and accurate communications that are appropriate for their intended audience
- Ability to work positively and effectively as part of a collaborative work team
- Accommodate and work well with different working styles
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager experience at Chief level within a medium to large organisation
- Experience in dealing with confidential material and sensitive matter
- Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook, Evernote, Yammer, Dropbox
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support, and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families. World Vision Australia participates in the Inter-Agency Scheme for the Disclosure of Safeguarding-related Misconduct in Recruitment Process within the Humanitarian and Development Sector.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development, and advocacy work.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible work arrangements, free-onsite parking and an onsite café.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan