Integral role in managing and continually improving the service delivery of the HR Support team through the provision of HR advice and processes to create a great employee experience. You will drive process and system improvement through designing and delivering initiatives to automate and digitise HR processes.
This role leads a small team and works closely with the wider P&C function and Payroll team.
- Identify opportunities to improve and/or introduce new HR processes.
- To simplify complex problems, processes or projects and explore and evaluate them systematically
- Recommend and lead process improvements to enhance customer experience and increase productivity
- Lead project delivery and implementation of P&C projects
- Ensure the delivery of key projects milestones are on time and within budget, resources, and policy
- Provide leadership, guidance, and coaching to P&C Support team
- Invest and grow team capability including developing talent and succession
- Cultivate team behaviour to reflect organisation values and culture
- Drive high levels of team engagement
- Monitor workload, ensuring SLA achievement
- Measure service delivery and customer experience
- Support the design and continuous improvement of tiered HR Service delivery
- Awareness and understanding of legislative requirements including Fair Work and Awards
- Manage the resolution of service delivery issues
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who enjoys streamlining processes, a real problem solver. You will be detailed orientated and enjoy working with and developing your team. You may be looking for that next step in your career to move into a leadership role.
You will also have:
- Broad HR or Operations background including working in a central services team.
- Practical experience in improving HR processes and implementing HR systems
- Experience using HRIS and case management technology
- A background in project management with a keen understanding of the project management discipline and best practice
- Experience managing change programs in large, complex organisations
- Experience leading work teams and coordinating work delivery through others
- Degree level or equivalent experience in Business or Human Resources
- Project and/or Change Management methodologies
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo all required pre-employment checks which is inclusive of a criminal record check. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support, and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families. World Vision Australia participates in the Inter-Agency Scheme for the Disclosure of Safeguarding-related Misconduct in Recruitment Process within the Humanitarian and Development Sector.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development and advocacy work.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan