Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences? Do you love engaging with people? Are you naturally organised and can multi-task?
Our Talent Team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to help us source and recruit exceptional talent. As the first point of contact for potential talent, this role is key to establishing a positive first impression of World Vision Australia. You’ll be joining an incredible Talent team and be a valued member of the broader People & Culture team.
A day in the life of our Talent Acquisition Advisor will include the following:
- Engaging with internal & external talent
- Collaborating with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise and support to attract and employ the desired talent
- Multi-tasking schedules, planning, process and stakeholder management
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Leveraging technology and processes to enhance the recruitment process
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work autonomously, taking full ownership and accountability
- Integrity, passion and initiative to create a positive customer experience
- Excellent organisational, influencing and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Experience with applicant tracking systems - desired
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool advantageous
What you need to know…
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
Why World Vision…
World Vision is a global community, working together for the one purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow. As a global Christian humanitarian organisation, we provide short-term and long-term assistance and have impacted the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children and people worldwide. With approximately 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries, World Vision has been engaging people to work towards eliminating poverty and its causes for almost 7 decades.
World Vision Australia delivers life changing impact because we are community-led, child-focused and inspired by our Christian faith.
When it comes to our people, as an organisation we embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan