The Marketing Advisor is responsible for the coordination, planning and implementation of growth campaigns which support fundraising and growing share of wallet from existing World Vision Australia supporters. You will also implement plans that drive acquisition and fundraising from new segments, and through new channels. This includes executing the redevelopment of the 40 Hour Famine, under the guidance of the Manager Growth Marketing, and in conjunction with the Head of Schools.
This is a hands-on and varied role that requires virtual team management, campaign planning and execution, stakeholder engagement & supplier relationship management. The role will interface with the wider segment and marketing teams, creative and content team, internal communications team as well as the retail channels to help bring these activities to life.
Your role plays an integral part in the organisation, enabling us to support our mission of empowering Australians to create meaningful change for the world’s most vulnerable children and adults.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Liaising with many stakeholders to help develop and execute growth campaigns and new segment activities and channel initiatives.
- Collaborating with product and analytics teams to help define core target audiences for growth campaigns to inform decision making.
- Working closely with stakeholders to shape ideas into effective marketing programs
- Managing growth campaign budgets and effectively tracking spend against forecast.
- Identifying opportunities to improve ways of working with the acquisition marketing area and wider retail channels.
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Experience multi-tasking / managing a series of programs and initiatives and meeting tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management
- High attention to detail
- Campaign coordination/delivery experience across multiple channels, both offline and digital
- Experience in social media marketing, including asset development and monitoring posts/comments
- Experience in developing live experiences, whether this be live or online events or marketing activations
- Team worker, able to delegate and take control, as well as listen to and value others’ contributions
- Positive attitude, passionate about marketing and driven to deliver results
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or Communications desired
Working for World Vision means you are making the world better
It’s not every day that a job comes along that lets you change the world. Working for World Vision means looking forward to turning up at work because you know you’re about to do something meaningful. It means working with 35,000 staff and 3.3 million supporters in 100 countries who will stop at nothing to help children live better lives. Join a team that is bold and courageous, and where job satisfaction goes beyond financial reward.
The selection process
For your information, the interviews will start immediately, and the role may be filled before the closing date.
We embrace diversity, employing people from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. We take our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we are committed to providing an environment that is safe for children. Our stringent recruitment procedures make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with vulnerable children and their families.
Who we are
World Vision is a Christian organisation that empowers everyday Australians to create meaningful change for children through relief, development and advocacy work.
We offer great benefits such as salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, free on-site parking and an onsite café for our employees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan