The Opportunity to be a Changemaker …
At World Vision Australia, our Fundraising Promoters are a class of their own. Join our in-house team and play a key role in inspiring Australians to take action and make a difference in the lives of children affected by poverty.
Who we are looking for…
As a confident communicator, you are passionate about being a voice for the world’s most vulnerable children. You understand the need for urgent action and utilise your charisma to engage with a high volume of people from all walks of life to inspire them to pledge their support.
- Strong self-confidence & self-motivation skills
- Competitive, goal focused & driven to achieve daily pledge targets
- Face to face retail, fundraising or sales background highly desirable
- Ability to influence others
Some of the Key Accountabilities include:
- Initiate conversations and build rapport with members of public through compelling conversations
- Excel in a fast-paced role where your competitive drive and resilience enables you to achieve personal fundraising (sales) targets
- Be open to learn and continuously improve your skills and knowledge via coaching/feedback, as well as provide similar support to your co-workers
- Have confidence to support and step-in for Team Leaders as needed
Why you should apply…
Aside from the opportunity for broad and life-changing impact in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable, some of our other benefits include:
- Receive paid on-the-job training and a competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing coaching and feedback to further enhance your negotiation and influencing skills
- Opportunities for career progression and recognition
- Be a part of a high performing, professional culture where you and your team are genuinely committed to one common goal and inspire each other to achieve.
What you need to know…
We have limited spaces and interviews will start immediately, the role may be filled before the closing date. Please apply now via the link below with your current CV including the details of 2 referees.
For more information on World Vision and the work we do, please visit our website: https://www.worldvision.com.au/about-us
World Vision Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children Check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
World Vision Australia is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation that is dedicated to transforming the lives of children and communities by tackling the causes of poverty. We are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people in line with our Reconciliation Action Plan